IOSRD International Journal of Engineering
About the Journal
Publisher: International Organization of Scientific Research and Development (IOSRD)
Indexing: J-Gate, Google Scholar, Doi, Crossref, URN etc.
Publication Date and Frequency: Four issues per year.
Copyright policy: Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has been neither published nor submitted for publication, in whole or in part, either in a serial, professional journal or as a part in a book which is formally published and made available to the public. For the mutual benefit and protection of authors and publishers, it is necessary that authors provide formal written consent to publish and transfer of copyright form before publication of the work.
Proofs: Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned with one week of receipt. Corrections should be restricted to typesetting errors; any other corrections may be charged to the authors. Authors are advised to check their proofs very carefully before return since the inclusion of late corrections maybe be chargeable (30% of the publication cost). Corrected proofs are to be returned to the publishers with copyright form, registration form, and Payment proof.
- Author Benefits
- Editorial Team
- Author Guidelines
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.