Editorial Member of IOSRD
Editorial Member of IOSRD ( EIOSRD)
We are seeking professionals to join our Editorial Board. You will be entitled following benefits while working with us as an editorial board member of the journal.Having an editorial board is very important: they act as ambassadors for journals. To some extent the quality of a journal is judged by the members and academic credentials of its editorial board.
1. You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscripts.
2. This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
3. You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
4. Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
5. You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
Membership fee : FreeCheck Application Status/ Download Certificate
- How to Join
- All Ph.D’s,
- Associate Professor,
- Senior scientist,
- PG degree with two Journal Publication
- Academic professionals with 10 years experience/two Journal Publication
- Industry professionals with 10 years experience/two Journal Publication
- Members will be honored by giving the title EMIOSRD [Editorial Member of IOSRD] For example Dr. U. John Smith Ph.D., EMIOSRD
- The editorial board members who need financial support could enjoy 10% discount to publish their articles in IOSRD
- Your Profile will be listed in our Website
Registered Editorial Board Members
Assnt Prof.HARDEEP SINGH
|FEROZEPUR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (FCET) Ferozeshah, Ferozepur (Punjab) India|
|Editorial Board Member|
|E-COMMERCE/E-BUSINESS/HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT/MARKETING MANAGEMENT/TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT/WORK LIFE BALANCE/PROFESSIONAL ETHICS|